UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
problems on the server... I_vote_lcapproblems on the server... I_voting_barproblems on the server... I_vote_rcap 
Lady
problems on the server... I_vote_lcapproblems on the server... I_voting_barproblems on the server... I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

problems on the server...

Go down 
+2
*UzS*|CptMiller
Lady
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady
Admin
Lady

problems on the server... Empty
PostSubject: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:38 pm

Hey guys,

just wanna write down, whats on my mind, and i think the other admins will agree wih me!

if any of our members have some problems with other members on the server, please dont " fight" your problems out on our servers, use x-fire or a different channel on ts, or talk to one of our admins, to solve this problems out, i dont wanna see anybody swearing on the server, cause other players will see that too, and thats not good at all for our clan!

if i catch one of our members doing this, i will kick him/her without a warning!

i hope you all know, that you can come to one of our admins, to solve things out Smile

greetz

Lady
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:49 am

Right and i bet this also counts for normal players Razz
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:15 am

hey miller,

ofc this counts for normal players too, we dont want to see anybody swearing or glitching on our server!

cheers

lady
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:42 am

Yes, I agree with everything Lady has said. We are trying to have fun and kill many zomby. Unnecessary chatter or swearing or fighting will not be tolerated. If you want to cause problems or drama, you can do it in another server!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:52 am

I know i wasnt gone lmao but it wud be crazy if this only counts for members then evrybody wud leave and never join this nicec clan
Back to top Go down
MaDDoGG
Admin
MaDDoGG

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:24 am

YES I AGREE WITH LADY 10000000000% .sorry again No No No No No
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
templar995
Admin
templar995

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:45 pm

i cant help to think my sweetheart is talking about me partially =P
girls...
afro
Back to top Go down
templar995
Admin
templar995

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:47 pm

btw where are my manners
if anyone is up for a good old word exchange Very Happy
add me on xfire: maximus995
also after the 'word exchange': no crying, no whining. its just for fun
and ofcourse no hard feelings I love you
lets see how long it will take before my angel lady tries to stop me afro
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:52 pm

Hey templar...

you, and all the others here knows, that it wont take long, to stop you Very Happy Razz

gretz

your (evil) lady
Back to top Go down
templar995
Admin
templar995

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:53 pm

aww babe its meant friendly please let me Neutral
you know i cant win from you Crying or Very sad
love ya! I love you
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 4:57 pm

see there we go, problem solved Very Happy

I love you
Back to top Go down
templar995
Admin
templar995

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:01 pm

aww and here i am thinking i got a own free will Neutral
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:14 pm

LoL templar
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:45 pm

well temp thats why i've had ur xfire for so long u know that Very Happy i love arguing with u lol

doesnt make me cry or nothing makes me laugh my head off Very Happy

u gotta love the belgians lolz Razz
Back to top Go down
templar995
Admin
templar995

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 pm

lol than youd love a real discussion between friends here, it involves alot of beer
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 12:50 pm

count me in then Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems on the server...   problems on the server... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems on the server...
Page 1 of 1