UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
Good bye Guys I_vote_lcapGood bye Guys I_voting_barGood bye Guys I_vote_rcap 
Lady
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

Good bye Guys

Go down 
+9
*UzS*|CptMiller
SmashY
apierce8
SirRobin
Lady
richard
l4me
templar995
4$niper
13 posters
AuthorMessage
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Im finally leaving I know this is the best day of your lifes Lady, Maddogg, Fake Moderator Lame I feel unwanted the underdog and when Im obviously right no one does crap Im tired of members trying to Lead over other Members and all Im tired of Lame Taking over the server like hes a Head Admin I under stand what mad thinks now and I totally agree I know he did not have to take it And neither do I so Good bye and Do not respond to this No matter what you say I will never come back no matter all that I am I will not listen cause Im just that way Sorry but good Bye. I do not need a drama clan and this attracts way too much.

GOOD BYE

Signed The one Most Hated 4$niper
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:25 pm

It can never be resolved
Back to top Go down
templar995
Admin
templar995

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:27 pm

First off all dont involve lady into this she was just doing her job, she's one of the best admins. i admit she's even a better admin/moderator than me

second for someone who's calling us a dramaclan you make a wholeeeeeeeeeeee drama out of leaving
almost feel like crying......... NOT, you know i supported you but yet you disrespected me by your actions against my girl janice

third if you dont wanna come back thats your choice, but if you do and you mess with janice again youll have me to deal with understand
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Lol I can't see what any one posted this is so cool
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Im never coming back That would be like walking to school and have every one in school stone me to death only worse
Back to top Go down
l4me
Admin
l4me

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 pm

4$niper wrote:
Im finally leaving I know this is the best day of your lifes Lady, Maddogg, Fake Moderator Lame I feel unwanted the underdog and when Im obviously right no one does crap Im tired of members trying to Lead over other Members and all Im tired of Lame Taking over the server like hes a Head Admin I under stand what mad thinks now and I totally agree I know he did not have to take it And neither do I so Good bye and Do not respond to this No matter what you say I will never come back no matter all that I am I will not listen cause Im just that way Sorry but good Bye. I do not need a drama clan and this attracts way too much.

GOOD BYE

Well, im just trying to help people because I'm just the techguy that makes the fixes to the server. You appearantly don't want my help and keeps asking questions if I am an Admin, Moderator or WHATEVER.

When I reply on your question that i'm just the techguy that tweaks the server, I don't consider myself as an administrator(shortened Admin). But you keep repeating your question OVER and OVER, and you already classify me as Admin because you simply want a reason that you should become an admin too then! Admin's are the real server regulators who are live supporting the server with kicks/bans and THEY decide who get kicked or banned. I only do the support. Giving the admins fine strong bridge to cross over.

Since start I was regulary talking to other players how we could improve the mod, more or lesser waves? People dying too fast? Oh great, I'll fix that up. So Admins wouldnt have to worry about screwing the configs/devcode/files.

I know you really wanted to become an admin on the zombieserver, and while I told you the thruth about the facts in the server, you simply couldnt bring in anything.

Snipe said :
Nothing was wrong with the last mod

I replyed negative, and told him what was wrong with the mod
I also told him he was rarely around and he couldnt know what was wrong with the previous mod. He didnt experienced the basic problems of the previous mod.

I thought you where a fine dude, but you are trying to classify me as an ADMIN, so you have your reasons you could be an admin too. You only care about admin stuff. On the rare moments you and me are on the server, all you ask is nothing about classifying me as an admin.

I still keep denying. I'm not the one who takes those huge discisions. Same goes for moderators, because moderators have only right to change and move messages on a FORUM.

gl

and do something about your issues, m8
Back to top Go down
richard
Admin
richard

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:12 pm

you started the drama!!!!! good luck with ur future gaming... bi
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey 4Sniper,

well its your own choice, if you want to leave our clan, and i wish you all the best in the future!
But the fact is, that you dont know anything about our admins, how hard they are working on our servers, or the website, so that every single member can play on it, and have fun on it!
Thats the reason why we build this clan, to have fun on our servers, and have a laugh on ts ! Life is hard enough!

And Lame isnt acting like a head admin, he just helped us out to make this mod running on our server, he spend hours to fix it, and we are thankfull that he made this possible!

So please dont say this kind of things, like we hate you, cause this isnt true, if you read my post before, you should know that i just done my work as a admin, to kick you from the server, i even warned you multiple times to stop arguing with us, but you didnt!

greetz

Lady
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 5:59 pm

Well 4sniper, u and I have talked on many occassions. I will miss our chats dude. Good luck in the future. Sorry things did not work out for your here...

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
apierce8
Admin

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm

4$niper wrote:

GOOD BYE

LOL i hated u, i knew this day would come
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 am

pierce thats abit harsh lmao....

but snipe dude i thought u were always a cool dude m8 and i wish u good luck in the future
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 am

Ey sad to see u leave GL in future btw
Back to top Go down
*UzS*KillerBen
Admin
*UzS*KillerBen

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: bye bye   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 pm

sad to see you leave mate have a fun of your future gaming
Back to top Go down
apierce8
Admin

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:43 pm

SmashY wrote:
pierce thats abit harsh lmao....

but snipe dude i thought u were always a cool dude m8 and i wish u good luck in the future

sorry.
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Admin is the last thing I would want
Back to top Go down
MaDDoGG
Admin
MaDDoGG

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 am

sad to see you leave sniper lad we hadour words but i found you to be ...ok ...apain in the arss some times ...but a cool lad take care dude live long and prosper .....and keep gameing
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
MaDDoGG
Admin
MaDDoGG

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:27 am

richard wrote:
you started the drama!!!!! good luck with ur future gaming... bi
Well, im just trying to help people because I'm just the techguy that makes the fixes to the server. You appearantly don't want my help and keeps asking questions if I am an Admin, Moderator or WHATEVER...... NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONMONO
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
Tomekk
Admin
Tomekk

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:39 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
Fighter
Admin
Fighter

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 am

Hey snipe nobodody stoning you to death here, but when you have problems with other
member crack your problems with them on xfire and not on the server where the volk can realise it.
That was the problem mate and nothing else. I wish you good luck in the future greetz
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:40 am

lol u said admin is the last thing u want it is like u joined this clan to get admin 0.o
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 am

I just joined to play Zombies with people I THOUGHT would not be a problem group
Back to top Go down
templar995
Admin
templar995

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:48 pm

4$niper wrote:
I just joined to play Zombies with people I THOUGHT would not be a problem group

stop the drama,get ya facts right, and please stop crying on here, you WERE a fine lad but now your just beeing a jerk. get yourself toghetter and move on mate

hope you do well somewhere ELSE

may god support and help ya on your path

good luck

signed templar
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm

My facts are straight Never WHEREN'T
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Good bye Guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Good bye Guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Good bye Guys
Page 1 of 1