UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
lets see if it works I_vote_lcaplets see if it works I_voting_barlets see if it works I_vote_rcap 
Lady
lets see if it works I_vote_lcaplets see if it works I_voting_barlets see if it works I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

lets see if it works

Go down 
+4
Fighter
SirRobin
Lady
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin

lets see if it works Empty
PostSubject: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm

i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style on the other servers cuz they like to see me glitchin and always take the same spot,with infinity ammo for sure,ask sirrobin i always get him killed cuz zombies deal with me if i give my life or his life,so no diggity i give his life HEY IM A TRAITOR,and he knows i glitch too but i promised if he doenst say anythin i gonna invite him at burger king..i dont have mic or anythin else cuz i dont have the technology i only have morse,i live at budapest in france,i come to play on this server
cuz im banned from all other servers(now you know why i come smashdogg Wink),im convinced zombies exist,if you play with me dont put teamkiller on,i dont speak english,if i speak english now its cuz im drunk,and here to join the clan cuz if i do,sirrobin told me he will pay me a Lamborghini and a villa at santa monica,ca(he better not kiddin cuz all my friends over there know that now)..i stop here.

so after this you ok if i join or not?lol

ps:im a real pervert thats why i always watch smashdogg pic on this site..
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:42 pm

Hey 187...

you got all we want in our clan!

welcome to our little "family" and i am really proud to see you wear our clan-tags! cheers

greetz

Lady

P.S.: this is for robin, why didnt i get a car Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:03 pm

OMG! Only a real noob would have a posting like that! Incredibly original 187 my friend! You are a dirty bastard, but the rest of our clan ain't the poster child for everything that is pure, lol. Yeah, u are lucky teamkill ain't on. Your blood would be pasted all over the walls of Strike, hehe! Anyway, we all look forward to playing with you. Just be a little easy on us now that u have slight of hand, hehee! Also, if you see anything we need to improve on, let us know. Aight dude, welcome aboard!!!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
Fighter
Admin
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:53 am

welcome in the clan 187 nice that you have joined us Smile
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:50 am

Welcome 187-162=25 year old player called 187 welcome to the clan
Back to top Go down
Rascal
Admin
Rascal

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:32 am

Heyyy this lad's good. Twisted Evil Besides he likes latinas ohhhhh yeahhhhh Razz, welcome amigo!
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: thanks   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:08 pm

hey thanks at ya and yes maybe my next name will be 162 why not?:p but sir robbin want to avoid about my car mY LAMBORGHINI so now you ALL have to harrass him on xfire like he did wit me lol tongue if you do this i think i going to share the car with ya'll so what you think bout that hu? rendeer
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Lmao why not ore 187-162=25 if its possible but i think not lmao
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:52 pm

Welcome to The Clan m8
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:53 pm

Ty =P
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:59 pm

Not you your not in the clan yet I was talking to 187
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:07 pm

Lmao i got problem with email it says that evryting is in my apply Lmao
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: tx :p   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:35 pm

thanks 4$niper and captain miller i like ur bush pride lol the worst terrorist ever seen pig
and i forgot sometimes i got alzeihmer so i can forget things...who is sirrobbin??? i think its a glitcher we should ban him! lol he will say im a bastard again :p hey this is just the way i am affraid
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:42 pm

=P ty
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:35 pm

187 = Bastard, hehe!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
MaDDoGG
Admin
MaDDoGG

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 5:20 am

well my little french GANGSTER lets see now ...hmmmm for one never glitch in our server ....and if i catch you ...ill bust a capp in your arss ....ok ......as for you gameplay dude .......awsome ....our clan couldnt ........want more from a player like yourself ....hmmmm as a person ......you a madd little french froggy but i think you will get on with every one in our ....and lady ....awsome ///you think the same way ....FAMILY ....welcome to the clan 187 .........chhhhaaaaa chinggggggg lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
Admin

PostSubject: lol   lets see if it works I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 7:29 am

sir robbin like i said this is the way i am What a Face

maddog you really think i glitch? lol no i dnt think so cuz in that case all what i said is true and i couldnt connect on other servers...well is it true?:p hu sir robbin like yesterday on the server noob aleeeert noob down! and in fact in england and US you say the say thing damn i tought it was only my friends of L.A who always say "i bust a cap in ur ass foo" now its my sentence and you tell me this you too??lol i think this sentence follow me now scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lets see if it works   lets see if it works I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lets see if it works
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UZS United Zombie Slayers :: The *UzS*| Clan :: Join The Clan *UzS*|-
Jump to: