UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
I like the new site guys I_vote_lcapI like the new site guys I_voting_barI like the new site guys I_vote_rcap 
Lady
I like the new site guys I_vote_lcapI like the new site guys I_voting_barI like the new site guys I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

I like the new site guys

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
=THB=Ninja Turkey
Admin

I like the new site guys Empty
PostSubject: I like the new site guys   I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey guys i am liking the new site, it looks briliant. I understand youngdogg did it. Congrats youngdogg its great. Better than the matrix one.

Btw how are you guys doin?
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

PostSubject: Re: I like the new site guys   I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:50 pm

hey ninja ty for the nice words and yes u wouldnt think youngdogg could do this could u xD hehehe

and were doing good m8 hows u
Back to top Go down
=THB=Ninja Turkey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like the new site guys   I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 6:10 pm

im doin fine, just wanted to check up on you guys and see how things are goin. Thank god for the new redirect on your zombie server lol.
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like the new site guys   I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:04 pm

Thanks ninja :-) ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: I like the new site guys   I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 4:56 pm

Hey Ninja,

thanks for the nice words on our forum!
hope to see you some times around Very Happy

greetz

Lady
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I like the new site guys   I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:59 pm

thank you ninja

But like any infant clan dude we make mistakes we will have teething problems dude ,,,,,thanks for the words you have for young dogg ....ive always said hes a clever bugger ,,,,and low and behold ......he produces the amazeing forum for the clan its getting better all the time ............oh and its is a fab five production dude , bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce flower flower you are a good kid dude and there dosent have to be this between the clans but if they think they can come on this server and take the mick well NONONONONONONONO thats NOT GOING TO HAPPEN DUDE like your server .....we will act .....on the rule breakers Twisted Evil

AND THE BANN HAMMER will return ....Smile affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
=THB=Ninja Turkey
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like the new site guys   I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:38 am

Thats fair enough maddogg. You know i would never break rules though.
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I like the new site guys   I like the new site guys I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 5:50 am

Thanks for the kind words maddogg and ninja. I know ninja wouldn't break the rules he has never ever ever ever glitched swore on our server or our TS when i was and every one else was. He's a nice guy ;-). And i think we all dont mind him coming on our TS or our servers. ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I like the new site guys   I like the new site guys I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I like the new site guys
Page 1 of 1