UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
Beware the Tardis! I_vote_lcapBeware the Tardis! I_voting_barBeware the Tardis! I_vote_rcap 
Lady
Beware the Tardis! I_vote_lcapBeware the Tardis! I_voting_barBeware the Tardis! I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

Beware the Tardis!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:43 am

Hey guys...

Over the last 4 days, I've invited one of our top players from my Soldier of Fortune clan into our zombie server. His name is Tardis. At first, he died a lot due to not knowing the strategy or where the weaps and perks were. Since then, he has learned how to play and has moved up to 5th place unbelievably in such a short period of time.

Sometimes Tardis can be a little rough around the edges. He will swear, but I've explained to him to tone it down a lot, which he has. Tardis also may accidently glitch, so ya'll let him know and he'll move. Tardis hates cheaters, which is why he is a Punk Buster admin. I've talked to Tardis about possibly coming on board with UzS, but he hasn't applied or anything at this time. With his PB admin designation, he would be an invaluable source to our clan in my opinion.

So ya'll just chill out with the Tard. Please admins DO NOT PICK HIM UP. You know how bad I hate to be picked up. Well, Tardis is the same way. If he dies, he dies. But he considers the picking up thingy as a cheat and unfair. As most of you know, there is a post that has already been left by Sniperlady addressing this very issue. Admins and Moderators are strickly prohibited from abusing their powers.

Okay, please try and be nice to my bro Tardis. He is a very cool person once you get to know him. But before then, he can sometimes be difficult, LOL! Aight, I'm outta da house...

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
sm0ker
Admin

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 5:21 pm

ya tardis is a cool guy. but how come you fail to bring me up robin wtf? lol na im just playing with ya. whats up tho
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:04 am

Oh btw, Smoker is another cool guy. He is the older brother of Apierce. Smoker, keep coming to our server dude and let me know if you see glitchers or excessive cussing. Also, we are looking forward to having your dad back. I think Maddog has reserved a spot for him in our clan, lol. Aight bro, look foward to seeing your whole family in our server having fun!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
sm0ker
Admin

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 11:22 am

lol thats better. lol you know i will do what i can to help. i may be in a different clan but im still on the look out lol. yea it will be fun to get the old man back on lol.
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:09 pm

hello smoker never thought i'd see u on our forum Razz u just proved me wrong hehe

welcome to the forum Razz

and Tardis is a cool guy tbh...i never properly speak to him but when i do hes sounds Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sm0ker
Admin

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 10:24 pm

y is thats smash?? cuz i left thb way b4 all you? we only left cuz all the b.s that was going on. plus we had an old friend that has room for us in his clan. rob is an old friend of mine too and like i said just cuz im not in the clan here..... dont count me out lol. ill be eyes for you all even when you not in the server. yyou know kinda like undercover if you will lol. well take care talk to you later
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:37 am

no i never thought to see u on here cause u were never on THB forum before u left Razz haha
Back to top Go down
sm0ker
Admin

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:18 pm

o lol
Back to top Go down
MaDDoGG
Admin
MaDDoGG

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:34 am

well hello tardis ........yeahhhh man What a Face What a Face .and smoker pirat pirat pirat .no tardis is a awsome ladd he seems down to earth man in a big way ....and as for the rough edges we all have rough days and good days ...but as far as tardis ....gose .....take him as you find him innit .....he will let you know if you piss him off or upset him any way .......OH AND NOOOOOBS BEWARE WHEN YOU DIE YOU WILL HEAR THE TARDIS SING .........MEDIC..........

but as far as smoker gose .......ive seen him about ......and i do know his dad and brother and sister but not spoke to this one so .......when your online speak to me ......or FEEL MY RATH ....LOL
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

Beware the Tardis! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beware the Tardis!   Beware the Tardis! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beware the Tardis!
Page 1 of 1