UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
Some thing I have to put out there I_vote_lcapSome thing I have to put out there I_voting_barSome thing I have to put out there I_vote_rcap 
Lady
Some thing I have to put out there I_vote_lcapSome thing I have to put out there I_voting_barSome thing I have to put out there I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

Some thing I have to put out there

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

Some thing I have to put out there Empty
PostSubject: Some thing I have to put out there   Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 9:49 am

Ok every time I go on there is one person always cussing. There is one person thats caught glitching and starts Disrespecting UzS members. I do not want it to happen.
Come on guys we need to look for theses guys and get them gone and try to stop them. They have had enough warnings Its time to do something about it.
It gets annoying when some one is glitching get caught like 3 times and wine saying its not a glitch or when they glitch and no one does any thing about it they just say something. Then the person does nothing.
The glitcher just stands their and does not get off then on the third warning and are still there where no one is doing anything. I haven't seen any admin doing anything about it.
I know there are rules and basis's for admins but come on we need to be more strick stop being leaning to agree with the glitcher. If they do not listen pick them up. Kick them do something I do not want to stand on the side lines and see them glitching and taking all of our kills. Also on getting guns wait in a line If there are more people on wait in a line do not surround.
Im sure they will protect you. Anyways there are more guns too so wait till the next round or if you want go for a run for it but stop. A new basis is needed as alot can all see.
You know me You all know I do not like to take glitching. I do not want to see other players being bullied. I do not want us to be being pushed around or they will start to take advantage of us. As you all probably can tell I am the person that gets picked on in school and thats why I'm a little mad some times. But Id rather not be bullied in the game Drama is not what i want here.
What I want is to stand up fight back against the glitcher or the bully thats picking on us. I do not want to stand around and watch us be eaten and spit up by the dogs.

Signed
4$niper

P.S. Not the dogs in our clan but you know what i mean. . Hope you can agree and see what happens and react more and faster
The word is out Now listen
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I have to put out there   Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:14 am

Hello my southern friend...

One of the basis for this zombie clan foundation is to have fun. With the glitching and swearing, it is difficult to have fun. I apologize for any of the admin or rcon being online when you are online. You need to make sure and fire up your xfire before you start playing to see if any of us are online. Here is a list of the following admin and moderators at this time:

Admin
-Me
-Sniper Lady
-Maddog
-Smashdog
-Youngdog

Rcon
-Rascal
-Templar

If no one is online, what you need to do is take a screenshot of the swearing or glitching. If they laugh or bully you, just show it to any one of us. The next time the perpetrator is online, he will be banned. Before we ban him/her, we will let them know it was 4$niper that was the cause of their ban. I think that should suffice the situation and make you happy! Yay!

On the swearing issue though, excessive swearing is forbidden. If it happens a couple time, most of us will let it pass but issue a warning. We need to have a strict rule on how many times a warning has to be issued. I saw 2 time, then temp ban. Of course a screenshot needs to be taken. Okay dude, hope this helps address your concern.

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I have to put out there   Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:26 am

hey 4sniper!!

as i told you before on ts, most of the time, a admin, or an rcon holder is online (on ts or x-fire), so just call one if there are problems on the server, no one has the rights to bully our members!
i am a little bit sad to see this post here, cause i thought, you know that you just can talk to one of us about this! but i hope, you, or our other members will talk to us, about any problems...

greetz

Lady
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I have to put out there   Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:43 am

Yes but the ting is when i tell people they do not do anything I am always on xfire. part of the reason i have not been going on is cause the cussing and all of that.
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I have to put out there   Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 11:48 am

Actually, this post needs to probably be in our members forum instead of general. On understand not wanting to be on TS because of the cussing. As you know 4$niper, I do not really cuss. I certainly respect you not wanting to hear all the swearing. So I don't blame you for not wanting to come on TS a lot of time when certain peeps are on. But on Xfire, you just pm one of us and we'll take care of the problem. Again, if we are not on, then take a screenshot and let us see it. Then that person will know to listen next time to 4$niper, or PAY!!!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I have to put out there   Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 1:41 pm

The server not on ts
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some thing I have to put out there   Some thing I have to put out there I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some thing I have to put out there
Page 1 of 1