UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_vote_lcapSpecial Thanks on Tweaks I_voting_barSpecial Thanks on Tweaks I_vote_rcap 
Lady
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_vote_lcapSpecial Thanks on Tweaks I_voting_barSpecial Thanks on Tweaks I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

Special Thanks on Tweaks

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

Special Thanks on Tweaks Empty
PostSubject: Special Thanks on Tweaks   Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Hello my fellow clanmates...

I just want to acknowledge the recent work Lame has done for our zombie server. Between him and our very own leader Maddog, they have constructed the best zomby server on the planet. It is designed so that noobs can hang around for 5-6 waves. After that, noobs die and the pros take over. I was getting a little bummed about the 300 zombies spawning on wave 10. That ain't enough blood for me. Now we have over 3000+ zombies to frag, hell yeah!!!

I have felt comfortable in letting Lame use my computer for the last 3 days via Teamviewer. He has put so much time and effort into getting the zombie server to our liking. I also want to acknowledge the time and effort that Maddog has put into this clan. Guys, it doesn't hurt to tell Maddog thanks from time to time. If it wasn't for Maddog, UzS would not exist!!!

There are a lot of peeps to thank out there. I also want to thank our crazy frenchman, 187. He has been going in incognito into servers and spamming our IP. Therefore, the only server he can play in is ours since he has been banned from all the others, hehe! Today, Smashy posted that we hit a new record on our 002 mod zombies. That is, 19 people playing! That is truely amazing! Guess what? I wasn't one of them. I was trapped at work crying that I couldn't play. What I did was contact all my xfire friends, telling them to go to our server. It worked. So my fellow clanmates, xfire all your friends and tell them to get their asses into our server. One day, I want to see all 32 slots filled! Maddog will howl to the moon for that m8s.

Okay, again thank you all for making UzS such an enjoyable fun clan. I love this clan and will continue to support it in anyway I can. Later my friends...

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks on Tweaks   Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:38 am

well said robin

thanks to you lame cheers
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks on Tweaks   Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:59 am

Dam 3000 :O
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks on Tweaks   Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:12 pm

cheers lame for the hard work u done
Back to top Go down
l4me
Admin
l4me

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks on Tweaks   Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:31 pm

oh hell yeah!

And I would also like to thank MaDDoGG for thrusting me not to mess around and screw up the server, but it all turned out to be alright now Very Happy Cheers

Let's play! cheers
Back to top Go down
l4me
Admin
l4me

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks on Tweaks   Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:33 pm

it is actually 1300 in wave 8, 2400 in wave 9 and 3400 in wave 10 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Thanks on Tweaks   Special Thanks on Tweaks I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Thanks on Tweaks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UZS United Zombie Slayers :: Suggestion For The Server? :: Suggest To Improve?-
Jump to: