UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_vote_lcapThe Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_voting_barThe Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_vote_rcap 
Lady
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_vote_lcapThe Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_voting_barThe Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
l4me
Admin
l4me

The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) Empty
PostSubject: The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)   The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:24 am

Don't go away, and let me borrow a few minutes of your time Very Happy
Hear my story between me (HaveTiTs), Beansy, Bone for Dog, Snipe and Skinny!

I played on =THB= server when 28 Weeks Later Zombie BTD went offline. I was glad I could play on a server with admins around most of the time to take care of glitchers, specbuggers, smoke-poppers. I was dertermining wether I should join this clan because some friends are playing in the same clan aswell. Wonderful clan, nice people. Maybe I should join? Or not?

OH YES, YOU SHOULD JOIN BECAUSE THIS CLAN ROCKS, you say.

Not really. Because =THB= was letting members in as easy as you get get across the street, the whole clan was filled with people allowed to do whatever they want. Glitching, camping, picking up other people to fly around. Unknown players are threaten like sh!t. Especially noobs get banned their asses for copying clans behaviour. 5 pounds for unban, please fill beansy's pockets! I can't agree how beansy is renting/selling ALL kinds of slots to make money. (He called it donations, but donations are FREE or charge.

How about just staying and playing on their server? Helping noobs find their way of playing this mod and become a good outside support for =THB=. Become the guy that always warns glitchers, and make screenshots of him doing it! You will do a good thing for the clan!

That sounds fantastic. You wouldnt have to join the clan, and just give them a hand sorting out glitchers when there are no admins around!
In a matter of fact, this is from my experience NOT a good idea... Why? I already done this kind of support.
Submitting glitcher screenshots in Glitchers section, getting admins to kick certain players, helping noobs getting their OWN local zombieserver for LAN play. I even submitted all kinds of stuff on the forums to put up the community.

You ask: WHATS THE PROBLEM THEN?

Alright, there comes a time, you accidently accuse a fairly-new unknown admin of glitching. Thats what happened to me. I noticed a guy named "Skinny" glitching on zombies, so he couldnt get killed. (Skinny is actually a noob player with admin rights and was 16 years old when it happened.) You can't see without PB who is granted RCON access on the zombieserver. So anyway, I started to warn Skinny not to glitch..

I got kicked, dammit.. Whats going on? /reconnect, and wonder who is on RCON.. It was skinny! I told him I didnt know he was admin, but he shouldnt GLITCH! bad example for everyone else! I got kicked again... Skinny is mad at me because I told everyone the admin was glitching. He wants revenge!!! He ask who I am.. I answer to him that "I'm his GOD" (because he is noob)

So.. I was playing a bit more, Did'nt got banned yet.. Skinny wants to ban me! He wants REVENGEEEE. He NEEDS a reason to ban my ass!
I was hunting, playing zombiemod. I had no time to type. I felt skinny was mad at me, So I hitted the >>>>>>>CLICK LINK DEMO<<<<<< record on. The result can be viewed in this thread. If you checked the link, you can view a demo of Skinny trying to get my attention, and calling me TWAT, and I shouldnt ingore him (LOL IM PLAYING A GAME!)

Then he comes up saying : YOU WILL BE BANNED FOR PRETENDING YOU ARE BEANSY (because I'm his god, LOL) Then I explained I am NOT beansy, I got banned. Glad I recorded everything, I had all the proof to get rid of my first ban by creating that thread. Thanks for the demo record, Infinity!!
I was lucky.. But not for long.

Skinny and Snipe are BEST PALS EVAH! If Skinny got a problem, he ask Snipe for help.... so....

Bone For Dogg.

I barely know this guy, but I told my story of my thoughts about THB to this fellow asslicker.
Then he passed on EVERYTHING I said about THB all to Beansy, and other people. You cannot trust this guy.
Wonder if Bone has chocked on beansy's dick to become an headadmin. You go, Bone! Congrats!

About Snipe:

Snipe and me never talked to eachother, I ignored him, he did the same to me. Only thing he asked was: Do you have RCON? "no", I answered. I ask : "Why you asking me that question" Snipe goes back to ignoring me. (Guess he doesn't like me)
he also ignores me on Teamspeak, Xfire, ingame, and every other communicationway. Snipe knows he has to be smart. Ignore him and just keep your mouth shut. HaveTits will give up eventually.. NOT! If you lookup the word "Dick" in a dictionary, it's all about him! (including his photograph)

So what happened next? Pretend like you are jailed innocent, and got released after an mistake has been made. You return to your old hood, but suddenly you realise those people are not nice to you anymore. as a matter of fact, they will watch EVERY mistake you make, and IMMEDIATLY punish you for that with a PERM ban. Know you now how I felt on THB server.

Once again, they just need a REASON! I played a few days on the server, Snipe is telling me he's watch me closely, Skinny too, Beansy too. I felt caged. I decided to temporary halt playing on their server. I stopped submitting cheaters to the forum, only warned friends if someone was glitching. After all, I have no adminpowers, exept friends who have a very little say in their clan.

5 days without playing, I joined back the server. I used the 5 days to wipe hard drives, sorting files, clean Linux, Windows installations. Not really important. When I was about 5 minutes in server, preparing for the next wave, Snipe talked to me in 1 sentence:

Snipe :Hello HaveTiTs, You will be banned for advertising the server. We already said before we would look closely. One single mistake, and you are PERMBANNED! *kick + PERMban HaveTiTs*

So... Once again I got BANNED!

I tried to find out if someone cloned my name and then advertises with IP adresses to other servers/domains. I asked around on Xfire for the real reason of my ban, and suddenly found out I was reported as "advertiser", while I was actually explaining a NOOB to setup their OWN local server. (I know the one who reported me, and he actually made a mistake. But this mistake cannot be recovered without paying to get unbanned, or having proof I weren't advertising.
I'm a good guy, I only played on THB servers for months.. Why should I advertise for another server? Kinda stupid, but once again.. Some people don't like me Sad .All they need is a reason. And it happened a while ago before my FIRST ban, but they assume I don't record EVERYTHING, only interesting conversations, so there is NO way to proof I was innocent.

What did you try to fight your ban? you ask..

Not much.. Hence the situation I got into. They threaten me like an enemy. Because I have offended Skinny for being a cheater.
They hate me because I saved myself from my first BAN. There'snt much you can do, exept for talking about it with your friends. I Did. -edit- did. -edit- never should be banned. Lady got threatened by beansy with serverban if she would ever leave the clan. Others aswell. Maddog is banned from the forums and server. Everyone knows how certain people from THB can <Word Censored> up the entire community, banning good players from their servers and get shitloads of noobs to join their server and try to make money (Donations LMAO!)

You want to be admin? 5 pounds donation in trade for RCON... A MONTH!
Wait a minute! That doesnt sound like a donation.. Thats sounds like he is renting slots! Isn't that ILLEGAL? YES! All beansy's fault. Don't fill his pockets and get a place somewhere else where you don't have to pay for it!

Beansy... Urgghh..

I thought beansy was a nice kid, also 16 years old, but different. Not really. at begin of THB server, Beansy started to RENT pickup_admin slots to members.
One member paid 10 pounds a month, the other one had to pay 15 pounds a month. And they had like +9 pickup admins who where all paying except for Beany. Beansy cashed over 90 pounds a month (at least), and since he started to sell/rent reserved, rcon, even more pickup admins, and he cashes from people who get unbanned my paying 5 pounds. So.. How much money does the 42 player server cost a month? If you look on their serverhosting (XGservers), beansy only pays 34 pounds a month! I could go on and on, but he's cashing really good thanks to all he is renting/selling. This is simply one of the reasons why Beansy choosed to ignore me, because he doesn't want to comment on that, and ban me from the forum aswell.

The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) Wvwy0o
The T.o.A from Activision clearly says Beansy is not allowed to profit from their products without having a license for it.

Oh oh!

If you rent/sell products you don't have a license for, you can be filled with a lawsuit from the original creators. It's only a matter of time... Oh! too late! I "accidently" E-mailed this post along with evidence to Activision and Infinity. Sorry for being a traitor, but at least I'm a grown mature with RESPECT.

Btw, I already filled an complaint to Activision, and I'm going to send this E-mail to BTD aswell. I cannot tolerate this, but this is a good reason to put an halt on his cashing without a license. Doubt he can ever afford one Very Happy

I have collected all evidence (Xfire Chatlogs from people saying they pay monthley and how much they pay), Mirrors have been made to prevent Beansy removing all traces to his illegal "donations" so traces would be lost. Don't bother beansy, Google, Webarchive and alot of other servers have cached your illegal sh!tty business. Everything is already been E-mailed to Activision, wich already replyed me they will investigate this happening.

Cheers!

gg

Last edited by l4me on Sun May 24, 2009 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)   The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:26 am

Go l4me !!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooo. LMAO. Sweet post and your right something should be done about this.
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
templar995
Admin
templar995

PostSubject: Re: The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)   The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Mate i dont mind you use my name but can you please leave a warning about it =)
since your a language brother (dutch ftw) i wont put a comment about the spelling cause its about what you said.
I, for one, find it very good that atleast someone takes his responsibility
Back to top Go down
l4me
Admin
l4me

PostSubject: Re: The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)   The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 12:22 pm

fixed
Back to top Go down
Ireland
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)   The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 1:08 pm

l4me well said your a legend.. lol my eyes hurt beansy is ok tho
Back to top Go down
l4me
Admin
l4me

PostSubject: Re: The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)   The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 2:49 pm

evilazza wrote:

WE get a donation of £93 a month

HAHA DONATIONS!

Quote :
WE have 4 servers

At the time I found out how much he rents for pickup slots, he had ONLY 2 SERVERS.
The other server have been added a long time AFTER I was banned. Maybe I should discuss the rents/donations from the other 2 servers asWELL.
SERVERS in total cost up to just around £90
Ok, but then again Beansy already gained that much from the past months to open the other 2 servers+ few pounds to a teamspeak server Very Happy

Quote :
THIS is excluding teamspeak
so i dont see how this is going to go far without taking in the details of how much we get.

Wow! Tell me more!

Quote :
As far for the terms and conditions
WHAT program are we exploiting?
ARE we selling/renting/leasing a license?
Ill answer that second one for you. No

Asking for donation is once again free or charge. Selling slots in public on the forum is more likely an advertisement to RENT slots. Once again, it's not a donation, but a montly fee! You should be smart enough to know the differences, but developers/publishers don't like people abusing their products in that way. Beansy is focussing on advertising on donations, playerslots, pickupadminslots, and 5 pounds to get your ban removed. Looks more like "a buyment" Beansy is just renting the server from their hostingprovider, wich have the actual bought licenses to distribute servers. Beansy doesn't have any SH!T.

Quote :
THE paying of the unban was a test = it failed. A FEW CAME FOR AN UNBAN BUT WERE NOT. ALSO if you read it it was for spec glitchers and the real offenders, while anyone who was banned on misduction was unbanned.

Yea right, and beansy leaves everything on the website in hope someone actually makes an payment? You say it was doomed, but are there any reports on? No... Keep it shut, don't discuss it... maybe the donations will roll eventually.

Quote :
THE rcon also failed, why it was given out to people who deserved it.
so yeah m8
a bit wrong aint ya...

Haha, I could Image!

Kid : Hi I have donated 5 pounds, I can has RCON plz?
RCON password Sended to > KID

Kid is screwing around with RCON, toaly facking it up.
Haha ! you lose! But beansy cashed anyway!

Quote :
Also you forgot to censore the word <Word Censored> you used...
Well, I might think you feel offended if you really know wich word is censored. I'll keep it this way Very Happy

Quote :

Nice try however

just warming up!
I noticed discussion about my ban cannot be reached anymore (Removed probably), but I already made some mirrors Razz
Quote :

-Regards
-Elmo/AzzA

One more thing, you said to me that i was the one power hungry and controling
shows that your farther up your ass than even most people are...

More people share the same opinions if they know you better Wink Ofcourse I could give some references to your behaviour, but I actually planned to leave you out of this. From what I've heard and experienced you become the more evil player wich should grow up and do the right thing.

Sorry, but I made a huge mistake of knowing you.. You really let me down when you believed me, but after Beansy threatened you not to unban me again. I really kindly would like to thank you for what you have done for me.. I know you're not a bad person, but some people really shouldnt thread other people like you do.

I have ALOT of reasons to do this. You never understand me I guess.

Funny thing is we are all discussing about the payments/donations, but also hence the intro for what reasons I get banned for. I'm not going to fight my ban, but I feel like alot of people are likely wanting to put an halt on this illegal business
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)   The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:29 pm

Nice post
:-)
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)   The Story about me (Please read the entire story!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Story about me (Please read the entire story!)
Page 1 of 1