UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
Slaughter at zombies! I_vote_lcapSlaughter at zombies! I_voting_barSlaughter at zombies! I_vote_rcap 
Lady
Slaughter at zombies! I_vote_lcapSlaughter at zombies! I_voting_barSlaughter at zombies! I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

Slaughter at zombies!

Go down 
+4
SmashY
XPr0d1gyX
SirRobin
Rascal
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rascal
Admin
Rascal

Slaughter at zombies! Empty
PostSubject: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 8:12 am

Well, last nite sirRobin and myself had one of the best times ever slaying zombies (yeh maddog was there too... lol! but he left me high and dry and i couldnt get no more ammo Sad ) anyways, it was epic last nite, Robin slayed a hell of a lot, i did what i could... Todd came online as well but he didnt get to play much with us and thanks to him, i died! lol! *joke. Here's a couple of pics so you guys can see geek

peace y'all
Rascee albino

YA MAN, WAVE 8 affraid
Slaughter at zombies! Shot0005

Slaughter at zombies! Shot0004
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Hey Smashy...

Guess what? It's on B-A-B-Y! Try and beat 4,265 zombies on one map m8ty, Muahahhaaaa!!!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:23 pm

I SECOND THAT YOU TRY AND BEAT IT I DARE YOU ...MMMUUUUUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face awsome pics and post ras[al getting better all the time this SEAN frigging awsome dude
Back to top Go down
XPr0d1gyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:53 am

Lol Sir Robin is really owning in zombies
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:44 pm

Also if u notice, no deaths. I had to quit after wave 8 because it was frickin 2:30am and I had work the next day. So conceivably I could have had a lot more kills, hehe! Stick that in your bag pipes and blow on that Smashy, hehe! U know I'm joking but I couldn't resist m8, hehe!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
XPr0d1gyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 2:52 pm

lol i wish i could play with you sirrobin but i dont see you online. maybe someday ill get to play with you :p
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:15 am

sirrobin its on now boy...i guess ur top on stats aswell :@ dont worry boy u know i'll try it Smile

wont back down me hehe
Back to top Go down
Fighter
Admin
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:17 pm

Hey guys i beat Sir Robins score here is the screenshot cya [img][/img][url][/url]
Back to top Go down
Fighter
Admin
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 3:24 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
XPr0d1gyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:12 pm

SirRobin fighter has just beat your score
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 4:18 pm

Yeah, I saw that. Well done lad! Fighter has turned out to be an excellent represent of what UzS is all about. That is, the massive slaughter of zombies! hehe! Well then, I guess that give us all something to shoot for. So...can anyone beat 4700 zombie kills on one map? I for one will certainly try, maybe tonight, if youngdogg can get the server back up, hehe!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
XPr0d1gyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:18 pm

SirRobin we all still know your the best zombie slayer Laughing
Back to top Go down
Fighter
Admin
Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 7:51 am

Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:32 pm

well the only thing we can do here is do a fighter and CAMP for that score hahaha...mehhh i like running around on certain maps for fun....but will defo challenge this score Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Monoxide
Admin

PostSubject: MY ZOMBIE PROWESS!!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:20 pm

Sorry Rob but now i gotta put you to shame Razz

ok so this is the night where youngdogg screwed up the server, every time we beat the waves it would restart and our stats would carry over. (all 11 deaths were from the first 15 waves when i was playing with rob, richard, and kimmy, but i didnt die any of the other times =D) so this is the score i racked up in...a few hours lol.

Slaughter at zombies! ZOMBIEWINw00t-1

why yes that is 18288 kills Razz
SUCK IT!! XD
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 7:52 pm

u see mono dude u only got that score because the server was fcuked up and it kept saying OVERTIME or HALFTIME and restarting the map with ur score....so it doesnt count...especiaally with 11deaths lol
Back to top Go down
Monoxide
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:11 pm

yea, all of them were when i was playing with rob and them, which i only got 2000 kills with
Razz
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:38 pm

We all can see it is fake in the first place =P well u had the score tho i bet but stiil totaly we have 300+ on wave 10 and not wave 15 0,o idk why i whine about this but stil it is funny lmao we got now 3000+ in wave 10
Back to top Go down
Monoxide
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:39 pm

well miller if you paid attention it was that way because the server was glitched, the rounds repeated over and over even if i died and the amount would change, once i went through round 7 with 120 zombies
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:10 pm

A on that way
Back to top Go down
Admin

PostSubject: k   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am

k sir robbin i powned ur score but i couldnt continue cuz playas arrived,so you kow how i am,i accelarated my huntin to let them play,but i dare you on a map we never did,without campin damn i beat ur ass :p btw i tooke a screenshot but wit paint so ill send you this on xfire,even if i could do much better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaughter at zombies!   Slaughter at zombies! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaughter at zombies!
Page 1 of 1