UZS United Zombie Slayers

UZS United Zombie Slayers
 
RegisterHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsLog in
Log in
Username:
Password:
Log in automatically: 
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
Tue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
 
Lady
 
*UzS*|CptMiller
 
SirRobin
 
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
 
XPr0d1gyX
 
4$niper
 
*UzS*KillerBen
 
MaDDoGG
 
Rascal
 
lets see if it works
Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

Share | 
 

 Good bye Guys

Go down 
AuthorMessage
4$niper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:11 pm

Im finally leaving I know this is the best day of your lifes Lady, Maddogg, Fake Moderator Lame I feel unwanted the underdog and when Im obviously right no one does crap Im tired of members trying to Lead over other Members and all Im tired of Lame Taking over the server like hes a Head Admin I under stand what mad thinks now and I totally agree I know he did not have to take it And neither do I so Good bye and Do not respond to this No matter what you say I will never come back no matter all that I am I will not listen cause Im just that way Sorry but good Bye. I do not need a drama clan and this attracts way too much.




GOOD BYE

Signed The one Most Hated 4$niper
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4$niper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:25 pm

It can never be resolved
Back to top Go down
View user profile
templar995
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:27 pm

First off all dont involve lady into this she was just doing her job, she's one of the best admins. i admit she's even a better admin/moderator than me

second for someone who's calling us a dramaclan you make a wholeeeeeeeeeeee drama out of leaving
almost feel like crying......... NOT, you know i supported you but yet you disrespected me by your actions against my girl janice

third if you dont wanna come back thats your choice, but if you do and you mess with janice again youll have me to deal with understand
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4$niper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:28 pm

Lol I can't see what any one posted this is so cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4$niper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:37 pm

Im never coming back That would be like walking to school and have every one in school stone me to death only worse
Back to top Go down
View user profile
l4me
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-20
Age : 34
Location : IN YOUR BRAINS

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:05 pm

4$niper wrote:
Im finally leaving I know this is the best day of your lifes Lady, Maddogg, Fake Moderator Lame I feel unwanted the underdog and when Im obviously right no one does crap Im tired of members trying to Lead over other Members and all Im tired of Lame Taking over the server like hes a Head Admin I under stand what mad thinks now and I totally agree I know he did not have to take it And neither do I so Good bye and Do not respond to this No matter what you say I will never come back no matter all that I am I will not listen cause Im just that way Sorry but good Bye. I do not need a drama clan and this attracts way too much.




GOOD BYE

Signed The one Most Hated 4$niper

Well, im just trying to help people because I'm just the techguy that makes the fixes to the server. You appearantly don't want my help and keeps asking questions if I am an Admin, Moderator or WHATEVER.

When I reply on your question that i'm just the techguy that tweaks the server, I don't consider myself as an administrator(shortened Admin). But you keep repeating your question OVER and OVER, and you already classify me as Admin because you simply want a reason that you should become an admin too then! Admin's are the real server regulators who are live supporting the server with kicks/bans and THEY decide who get kicked or banned. I only do the support. Giving the admins fine strong bridge to cross over.

Since start I was regulary talking to other players how we could improve the mod, more or lesser waves? People dying too fast? Oh great, I'll fix that up. So Admins wouldnt have to worry about screwing the configs/devcode/files.

I know you really wanted to become an admin on the zombieserver, and while I told you the thruth about the facts in the server, you simply couldnt bring in anything.

Snipe said :
Nothing was wrong with the last mod

I replyed negative, and told him what was wrong with the mod
I also told him he was rarely around and he couldnt know what was wrong with the previous mod. He didnt experienced the basic problems of the previous mod.

I thought you where a fine dude, but you are trying to classify me as an ADMIN, so you have your reasons you could be an admin too. You only care about admin stuff. On the rare moments you and me are on the server, all you ask is nothing about classifying me as an admin.

I still keep denying. I'm not the one who takes those huge discisions. Same goes for moderators, because moderators have only right to change and move messages on a FORUM.

gl

and do something about your issues, m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
richard
Admin
avatar

Posts : 11
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:12 pm

you started the drama!!!!! good luck with ur future gaming... bi
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lady
Admin
avatar

Posts : 84
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-21

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:39 pm

Hey 4Sniper,

well its your own choice, if you want to leave our clan, and i wish you all the best in the future!
But the fact is, that you dont know anything about our admins, how hard they are working on our servers, or the website, so that every single member can play on it, and have fun on it!
Thats the reason why we build this clan, to have fun on our servers, and have a laugh on ts ! Life is hard enough!

And Lame isnt acting like a head admin, he just helped us out to make this mod running on our server, he spend hours to fix it, and we are thankfull that he made this possible!

So please dont say this kind of things, like we hate you, cause this isnt true, if you read my post before, you should know that i just done my work as a admin, to kick you from the server, i even warned you multiple times to stop arguing with us, but you didnt!

greetz


Lady
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SirRobin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 74
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-20
Location : Alabama, USA

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:59 pm

Well 4sniper, u and I have talked on many occassions. I will miss our chats dude. Good luck in the future. Sorry things did not work out for your here...

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apierce8
Admin


Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:21 pm

4$niper wrote:
Im finally leaving I know this is the best day of your lifes Lady, Maddogg, Fake Moderator Lame I feel unwanted the underdog and when Im obviously right no one does crap Im tired of members trying to Lead over other Members and all Im tired of Lame Taking over the server like hes a Head Admin I under stand what mad thinks now and I totally agree I know he did not have to take it And neither do I so Good bye and Do not respond to this No matter what you say I will never come back no matter all that I am I will not listen cause Im just that way Sorry but good Bye. I do not need a drama clan and this attracts way too much.




GOOD BYE

Signed The one Most Hated 4$niper

LOL i hated u, i knew this day would come
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SmashY
Admin
avatar

Posts : 121
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:37 am

pierce thats abit harsh lmao....

but snipe dude i thought u were always a cool dude m8 and i wish u good luck in the future
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 23
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 am

Ey sad to see u leave GL in future btw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*UzS*KillerBen
Admin
avatar

Posts : 28
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-28
Age : 25
Location : england

PostSubject: bye bye   Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:00 pm

sad to see you leave mate have a fun of your future gaming
Back to top Go down
View user profile
apierce8
Admin


Posts : 5
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-07
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Thu Jun 18, 2009 3:43 pm

SmashY wrote:
pierce thats abit harsh lmao....

but snipe dude i thought u were always a cool dude m8 and i wish u good luck in the future

sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4$niper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Thu Jun 18, 2009 7:24 pm

Admin is the last thing I would want
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MaDDoGG
Admin
avatar

Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 48
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:25 am

sad to see you leave sniper lad we hadour words but i found you to be ...ok ...apain in the arss some times ...but a cool lad take care dude live long and prosper .....and keep gameing
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzsclan.darkbb.com
MaDDoGG
Admin
avatar

Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-30
Age : 48
Location : manchester

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:27 am

richard wrote:
you started the drama!!!!! good luck with ur future gaming... bi
Well, im just trying to help people because I'm just the techguy that makes the fixes to the server. You appearantly don't want my help and keeps asking questions if I am an Admin, Moderator or WHATEVER...... NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONMONO
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://uzsclan.darkbb.com
Tomekk
Admin
avatar

Posts : 6
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-23
Age : 29
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:39 am

bounce
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fighter
Admin
avatar

Posts : 13
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-20
Age : 35
Location : Germany

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:40 am

Hey snipe nobodody stoning you to death here, but when you have problems with other
member crack your problems with them on xfire and not on the server where the volk can realise it.
That was the problem mate and nothing else. I wish you good luck in the future greetz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
avatar

Posts : 78
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-06-11
Age : 23
Location : Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:40 am

lol u said admin is the last thing u want it is like u joined this clan to get admin 0.o
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4$niper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Fri Jun 19, 2009 11:22 am

I just joined to play Zombies with people I THOUGHT would not be a problem group
Back to top Go down
View user profile
templar995
Admin
avatar

Posts : 18
Reputation : 0
Join date : 2009-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:48 pm

4$niper wrote:
I just joined to play Zombies with people I THOUGHT would not be a problem group

stop the drama,get ya facts right, and please stop crying on here, you WERE a fine lad but now your just beeing a jerk. get yourself toghetter and move on mate

hope you do well somewhere ELSE

may god support and help ya on your path

good luck

signed templar
Back to top Go down
View user profile
4$niper
Admin
avatar

Posts : 33
Reputation : 3
Join date : 2009-05-19

PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm

My facts are straight Never WHEREN'T
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good bye Guys   

Back to top Go down
 
Good bye Guys
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Pupil ME and get a Good Brute(DE,COM)
» Hot Toys TDK. thanks again good doc.
» Any good stores in the Gold Coast?
» How Good Is My Brute?
» Rate these guys

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UZS United Zombie Slayers :: The *UzS*| Clan :: Leaving The UzS Clan-
Jump to: