UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
richard wants to join clan I_vote_lcaprichard wants to join clan I_voting_barrichard wants to join clan I_vote_rcap 
Lady
richard wants to join clan I_vote_lcaprichard wants to join clan I_voting_barrichard wants to join clan I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

richard wants to join clan

Go down 
+3
Hollywood
XPr0d1gyX
richard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
richard
Admin
richard

richard wants to join clan Empty
PostSubject: richard wants to join clan   richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:00 pm

in game name:richard
name:richard byrd
xfire:cacccasian
ts: am using it
where i came from:austin,texas
i do speak english fluently
i want to join the clan b/c zombie mod is awsome. less ping than thb. and the only reason i signed up for thb in the first place was to hang out with you guys. so i end up here. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: richard wants to join clan   richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 9:36 pm

HELLO RICHARD .......well i have talked to richard till late tonight and he seems a nice person polite and ...he a has a laugh to and thats inportant in this happy clan we have ...realy good zombie killer and would be a great addition to the clan

so he has my vote .......ITS A YES FROM DOGGY bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce What a Face What a Face What a Face
Back to top Go down
XPr0d1gyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: richard wants to join clan   richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:00 am

Ye agreed with Doggy me and him were on mostly yesterday he has me vote
Back to top Go down
Hollywood
Admin
Hollywood

PostSubject: Richard   richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 12:17 am

I agree with Maddog, i have played with richard before, good player, nice to talk to. Totally agree.
Back to top Go down
templar995
Admin
templar995

PostSubject: Re: richard wants to join clan   richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:05 am

i think he's a rascist but i dont mind that at all and i dont have any hard prove but im pretty good at guessing those things =P anyways he's a good player and would make a fine addition to my list of clanmembers whose ass i kick on the server =P
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: richard wants to join clan   richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 3:42 am

hey richard!

nice to see you are interested in joining our clan Very Happy
you seem to be a nice guy, didnt see you glitching or swearing Wink
so come on our ts and we will see Very Happy

greetz

Lady
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
Admin

PostSubject: Re: richard wants to join clan   richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 9:21 am

Welcome to the clan mate ;-) Put your tags on but a reminder to every one in the clan just 'cos your part of the clan your behavior cant slip ;-)
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

PostSubject: Re: richard wants to join clan   richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:05 am

welcome richard m8 nice to see u finally come to us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: richard wants to join clan   richard wants to join clan I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

richard wants to join clan
Page 1 of 1