UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_vote_lcapKeep this clan alive through your help! I_voting_barKeep this clan alive through your help! I_vote_rcap 
Lady
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_vote_lcapKeep this clan alive through your help! I_voting_barKeep this clan alive through your help! I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

Keep this clan alive through your help!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

Keep this clan alive through your help! Empty
PostSubject: Keep this clan alive through your help!   Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 3:36 pm

Hi Everyone...

We have only been around less than 3 weeks and have almost 20 members! Wooo Hooo!!! The Fab 5 are planning on suspending new members once we reach 20. Right now with the resignation of Todd, we have 2 slots left open.

One of our main goals is for everyone to have fun and get along. Of course, there is always trash talking but it is meant as a joke, nothing more, nothing less. Because we are so new, we would like each one of our members to bring something to table in terms of value to the clan.

Does this mean you have to donate? Absolutely not! But I will tell you that financial donations will certainly help pay for the server. Maddogg is planning on calculating the cost of keeping our clan alive. This will be public information for our members so you can see where your money will go to work. Accountability is a big thing for us!

If you don't have money to donate, you can ask any of the Fab 5 where you can help out. Donating to the clan again does not necessarily mean money. Maybe giving us advice, or helping work on the website, or whatever will do.

Again, we will close our membership at 20 peeps. Once we can digest our growth, then we'll reopen down the road. Btw, our server has experienced tremendous growth just in the past couple weeks. A couple weeks ago, our zombie server was ranked 10,540. Today, it is ranked 1,811. That is an 84% increase, which is incredible!!! You all should be proud! Keep on bringing your friends to our server. We are looking to be in top 10% soon of all COD4 servers!

Btw, if you'd like to make a donation to our clan, please contact Maddog. The best way to do it is through paypal. That is how I send my donations. Okay, thanks again for all you members and if you have any questions about this, see me or any of the admins and we'll be happy to help!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: Keep this clan alive through your help!   Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Right it is 20 now? right
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Keep this clan alive through your help!   Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:54 pm

what do you mean with 20 miller?
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

PostSubject: Re: Keep this clan alive through your help!   Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:28 pm

he meant with members lady
Back to top Go down
Lady
Admin
Lady

PostSubject: Re: Keep this clan alive through your help!   Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:43 pm

lol!

sorry i am blond smashy Laughing
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: Keep this clan alive through your help!   Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:51 am

Lmao how can we know if we all look at the pic we see ur Black/Gray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keep this clan alive through your help!   Keep this clan alive through your help! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keep this clan alive through your help!
Page 1 of 1