UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
Zombie Server Issues I_vote_lcapZombie Server Issues I_voting_barZombie Server Issues I_vote_rcap 
Lady
Zombie Server Issues I_vote_lcapZombie Server Issues I_voting_barZombie Server Issues I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

Zombie Server Issues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

Zombie Server Issues Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:54 am

Hello everyone...

Last night and tonight, we had quite the crowd on our zombie server. Since maddog or Lame got it back up and running correctly, there are some issues that haven't been fixed.

For one, everyone has said the zombies are too easy now. What they mean by this is we really need to have like 40-45 zombies spawn at one time.

Next, only 1000 zombies come out on wave 10. WTH? I think 4000 ought to do it. Everyone wants more zombies to kill!

Another issues Hollywood and I experienced was that the zombies were glitching through the ground on Strike. I would be at the top road and next thing u know, i'm getting eaten and die. I look at the replay and not a zombie in sight, yet I just fall over and die. This happened 3 times in Strike. There was no safe place. I think the server needs to be rebooted.

So if those issues can be fixed, the server will be back to normal and much more enjoyable. Okay, if anyone else has experienced something they think needs to be tweaked, please reply to this topic. Thanks and happy hunting!!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 7:50 am

Lmao zombies glitching lol
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 9:47 am

Also, someone changed the name of our server. It used to be UzS zombies. Now it is United Zombie Slayers. I really think the name of our server should be something like UzS BTD Zomby or something like that. I know before we started our clan that in gametracker, I would search for zombie servers to play on by typing in BTD, since that is the zombie mod. Okay, thats my two cents, hehe!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 10:55 am

Lawl what u think of Lmao BTD zombies home of the *UzS*| clan :O lmao this is just a joke
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:57 pm

I agree with you SirRobin We should have the name say btd in it

Btw my name for the server would be UzS BTD Zombies Home of the Epics
Back to top Go down
*UzS*|CptMiller
Admin
*UzS*|CptMiller

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 2:30 pm

mhh that 1 is good sniper
Back to top Go down
richard
Admin
richard

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:50 pm

i want 6000 zombies!!!!! i wana beat bunnies record. he isnt even in the clan XD
Back to top Go down
XPr0d1gyX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:23 pm

Lol at least like 6000 on last round Smile
Back to top Go down
4$niper
Admin
4$niper

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:18 pm

Bunny is one of our newest member to the clan
We have both bens now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zombie Server Issues   Zombie Server Issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Server Issues
Page 1 of 1