UZS United Zombie Slayers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RegisterHomeLatest imagesSearchLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» new website
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:55 pm by SmashY

» lol Now this is funny and true
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» PaintBall FtW
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:49 am by SmashY

» Slaughter at zombies!
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:44 am by 187

» 0.o wtf is with TS
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:34 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» Good bye Guys
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:31 pm by 4$niper

» new TS-server is up!
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:11 pm by *UzS*|CptMiller

» no not there
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 4:15 pm by *UzS*KillerBen

» SirRobin Pics, no...noo...noooooooo!!!!
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:52 am by Fighter

Forum
Top posters
SmashY
glithching starts I_vote_lcapglithching starts I_voting_barglithching starts I_vote_rcap 
Lady
glithching starts I_vote_lcapglithching starts I_voting_barglithching starts I_vote_rcap 
*UzS*|CptMiller
SirRobin
*UzS*|YounGDoGG
XPr0d1gyX
4$niper
*UzS*KillerBen
MaDDoGG
Rascal
lets see if it works
glithching starts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 5:36 pm by 187
i had to post it like the others lol...well first of all hi all...where to start...im weird,unfriendly,i talk to myself and make joke to myself cuz we are 187 in my mind,and im nearly 25 so no im not 187 years old >.>
ingame im a real traitor,i like to glitch and i always ask if there's admin on the server and if not i glitch all time,im a real noob and i assume it,peeps like my game style …

Comments: 16

glithching starts

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sm0ker
Admin

glithching starts Empty
PostSubject: glithching starts   glithching starts I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 9:21 pm

rusty and myself were playing tonite b4 anyone else was on and this guy was glitching i have a screenshot but i cat get it up here. but aslo he was telling rusty to kill himself and used f word and was very disrespectful. i vote for a ban!!!! lol his name was nC"Nino
Back to top Go down
SmashY
Admin
SmashY

glithching starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: glithching starts   glithching starts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:20 am

nc nino....isnt he a regular in our server....
Back to top Go down
SirRobin
Admin
SirRobin

glithching starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: glithching starts   glithching starts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:56 pm

I logged onto the server shortly after this event happened. I saw him Nino in there. I guess when he saw my tags, he started behaving. Of course before I had a chance to talk to him, he logged off the server. Smoker, when I see him again, I'm going to have some stern words about the glitching, swearing and disrepecting to. If he tells me to F off, which he probably will, he'll be perm banned. Also, we need to figure out a way to upload screenshots of glitchers here. We are working on it, and hopefully you'll be able to show proof of violators. I'm with you all the way Smoke!

SirRobin
Back to top Go down
sm0ker
Admin

glithching starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: glithching starts   glithching starts I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 6:18 pm

thanks rob. did you get my pm??
Back to top Go down
MaDDoGG
Admin
MaDDoGG

glithching starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: glithching starts   glithching starts I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 6:50 am

SMOKER ....METOO DUDE I SEE THAT PLAYER ON OURSERVER AGAIN I WILL HAVE A WORD WITH THEM ....THANKS FOR THE INFO THO ....CHEERS DUDE
Back to top Go down
https://uzsclan.darkbb.com
Lady
Admin
Lady

glithching starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: glithching starts   glithching starts I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:47 am

thanks for letting us know, we will catch him lol!

greetz

Lady
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

glithching starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: glithching starts   glithching starts I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

glithching starts
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
UZS United Zombie Slayers :: Glitchers :: Glitchers.-
Jump to: